“Convenient off the M5!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Esplanade Fish Bar

Esplanade Fish Bar
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast food, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, View, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chamonix, France
“Convenient off the M5!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for fish and chips on the broadwalk while we were driving down to Devon. The food was great and the restaurant clean... the staff were friendly, and it was OK value. So cool eating f&c while looking out over the water. Would definitely go again.

Somerset UK
“Seaside fish and chips”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very good fresh cooked fish and proper chips. Also very good coffee. Service was fine considering how busy they were (bank hol monday) price was £14.20 for large fish scampi chips and 2 lattes good value

• Visited May 2014
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Definately looks better than it tastes!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

we were staying overnight on a journey to Cornwall and having read reviews on Trip Advisor thought we'd give this cafe a try. The outside looks well maintained and inviting, the inside clean and bright. However the young staff cannot deviate from their listed menu or show initiative -my husband chose the fish & chips, I chose chicken but didn't want chips so asked what I could have with it. I couldn't believe the response -I could have a baked potato with butter but that would be an extra £4.50! (for one small potato!) I asked if I could just have the salad which was listed with the baked potato but no I couldn't as that came with a potato! They could not offer any compromise & neither could the young chef when he was brought in from the kitchen. Eventually I settled for a bread roll with the chicken. We sat down & waited, then the chef said I could have a small salad for £1. I had that and asked for a small sachet of salad cream -they wanted 25p for that so I declined. Neither the chicken nor the fish were brilliant -they need to be better than that to get the ratings on Trip Advisor.

1 Thank hazel-paul
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fish and Chips by the Sea :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We looked this polace up based on past Trip advisor reviews and we were not disapionted.
Fresh, crispy fish, well cooked chips and a mug of tea.
Weather was good so we were able to sit outside and look out across the beach.
Great quick meal before we headed home.

Llanelli, United Kingdom
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

very nice place to go either to eat in or takeaway and sit by the sea. lovely doesnt get better than that. allways had nice food here. Ive read some of the other reviews and i can honestly say, ive had nice food allways here. so dont really know what else i can tell u. maybe the portion sizes arent for all maybe one should request bigger or smaller??