“Best Coffee Shop/ Cafe in Bunrham on sea!!!”
Review of Take 2

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best Coffee Shop/ Cafe in Bunrham on sea!!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I love going into this cafe/coffee shop the owner and staff are amazing and always smiling even when they are fully booked and rushed off there feet!! With fantastic range of coffee and homemade cakes to die for the owner who makes them should be on " The Great British Bake Off"!!! sandwiches galor. I just cant stop raving about the place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Emma T

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“mid day lunch”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

just poped in for a coffe with the wife ended up buying lovely home made cake the food looked very nice,clean and friendly staff

Visited March 2014
1 Thank wiss j
Somerset
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Lesley always delivers excellent food. It is nice and clean and good value for money. We often go for a pannini or a breakfast.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank LynnL2013
London
“Lovely, helpful staff”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I met up with a friend here. I went to the counter to order for the both of us. I ordered a hot chocolate and the lady asked if I wanted it in a glass or tall mug. I asked her what the difference was and she replied that you get more cream in the mug! I asked her about the cakes on show and she very helpfully explained the ingredients and which she would recommend with my hot chocolate. And, it really was a good recommendation! As I had my friend's orders too and didn't have enough hands (!), the lady asked a gentleman (hidden away until now) to bring all the items to the table. I found them a very helpful team.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LondonMolly60
Carmarthenshire
“Best cappuccino coffee ever”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Found this cafe by chance as looking for a sheltered spot to sit outside and enjoy a coffee. The cappuccino coffee was excellent as was the home made carrot cake . Added bonus so reasonable.

• Visited September 2013