“Lovely little find”

Crafty Teacup Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come and see us at 57b Victoria Street, Burnham on Sea, Somerset, TA8 1AW (opposite St. Andrew's Church - closest parking behind The Community Centre/Swimming Pool and walk through the church yard) We are a lovely, friendly craft cafe offering a choice of fresh coffees, speciality teas, freshly made paninis, sandwiches, salads, cream teas and much, much more plus TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS CAKES!!! The Crafty Teacup is the perfect place to meet with family & friends, have a cuppa & cake or treat yourself to lunch or afternoon tea, and if you're feeling creative choose something off our craft display too! We are open Monday - Saturday 10am - 4pm table bookings welcome
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Loved this little cafe, everything on the menu sounded so tasty it was hard to choose, my meal was excellent, kid friendly and great staff! Highly recommend. (Just sad I live in London or I'd be there every weekend!)

There are newer reviews for Crafty Teacup Cafe

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Stopped into this cafe for a sandwich before our journey back to Surrey. The menu was overwhelmingly brilliant and it was tough to choose just one thing. The cafe staff were extremely friendly and kind to our three children. Food was delicious, children well catered for and it was such a pleasant experience we stayed for hours. Highly recommend making a trip to burnham on sea JUST for lunch here!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We popped in to have brunch, coffee is superb and food excellent staff are friendly and helpful lovely décor all made by Jill I think. A craft event was taking place upstairs which is a brilliant idea I hope to visit again soon would certainly recommend.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I took my elderly Mum here as a treat for afternoon tea. We had walked past the café many times and were curious as to what it was like inside as it looked so enticing from the outside. We were not disappointed and had a lovely tea - homemade Lemon Drizzle Cake and tea served in adorable vintage china tea cups. The staff were extremely welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. We had a lovely time and it really cheered up my Mum and we will certainly be going back to try some of the other delicious cakes!

1  Thank LouiseDevon
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Let me start by saying that cannot recommend this cafe enough. I organised my friends baby shower here. We created a memory book for the baby whereby we each created a page e.g. First tooth, first birthday and so on for the mummy to be to fill in when the baby arrives. There was an array of craft materials to choose from and everyone got fully involved. As part of the evening we also had food, delicious sandwiches and quiche along with the most scrumptious cakes and a chocolate fountain. The girls who served us were very accommodating and helpful. We had lovely tea's and coffee's also and they have the most amazing cow milk jugs. The venue itself is decorated perfectly with flare so it makes the place even more special. I plan now to go to the cafe in the day and create something else as I enjoyed it so much. Thank you to all at the Crafty Teacup and to Gill at the Cafe who was very helpful when I was organising the shower. My friend (mummy to be) and the other guests enjoyed it immensely.

1  Thank Toni12345