“A rare gem!”
Review of Cafe Aroma

Cafe Aroma
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Lovely cafe, great service and amazing sandwiches made with proper bakery bread! Delicious homemade cakes too. This is a town that has a great many cafes and eating places in general, but I must say they are mostly rubbish now. I'm not aware of anywhere else serving really good cafe food, especially where you can happily sit without worrying if your tetanus jab is up to date. My advice would be to go for a chicken or tuna sandwich, which are both better than if you made them yourself (this is, after all, the test of a really good sandwich!) and then treat yourself to some lemon drizzle cake or a good old fashioned slice of Victoria sponge. It seems popular with locals; another good sign in my book. Nice, relaxed atmosphere, excellent prices and as I was leaving I spotted a fresh batch of cheese scones...what's not to love?!