See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018

If you love Christmas, then this is the place to be because it's Christmas season all year round in Sampaguita Gardens! We have stayed here several times because of the homey ambiance and because we only live in the next town.

This place is close to my heart because we held our wedding reception in their spacious convention hall. It was so elegantly decorated. Two thumbs up to their events team! The food was delicious and beautifully prepared. The staffs were very attentive and accommodating.

We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite and it was spacious and comfortable. The mattress was very soft. It's a bit run down though, but it doesn't matter. From the balcony, you can enjoy a very relaxing view of the sea.

- Jojo's Christmas Cottage is so photogenic, in and out.
- breakfast is delicious
- the Mansion is very interesting. It was fun exploring the rooms.
- the lobby is very cozy
- front desk staffs are very helpful and accommodating
- food and drinks are affordable and come in large servings

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We had a beautiful experience at Sampaguita Gardens, the quietness and peaceful ambience was amazing.. we will surely comeback and recommend to our friends. All the staff was accommodating and friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeeRoxas
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I am a doll collector and I love Precious Moments. My friend who's from Kalibo showed me photos of their trip at Sampaguita Garden years ago, and since then I swore to visit this place. The place is obviously old but efforts of keeping it operational is still visible despite being affected by a typhoon before. It is for people who love Christmas, Precious Moments dolls, gardens and cute stuff. I got so crazy in buying that I wish I had more budget to get more dolls. It is worth visiting when going to Kalibo as it's just 1 jeep away from the center. They also have rooms available if you wish to stay and experience more of the place. They have a pool as well. I wish that this place will be revamped as it's worthy to be a tourist spot.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pastelprism
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Few minutes from the airport. Rooms clean and staff very hospitable. Bar and food so affordable. Will defintely comeback. And yea check the doll house so interesting additional feature. Huge swimming pool and amazing food ask for chefs special.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ferdinand T
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

It's always a good stay whenever I stay here. The place has a good and relaxing ambiance. They have swimming pools to enjoy at any season. By the pool, they have a mini bar area. The hotel staff is good and friendly. The rooms are good. Whole year round it is Christmas here because that is the theme of the hotel designed also with precious moments theme. Although some improvementscam still be made. Overall it is a good place to stay or even visit may it be daytime or nighttime.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business