Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$76
View deal
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2016

This must be one of the best apartments in Greece, newly modernised with glass shower screens and high end bathroom fittings, no more sticky shower curtains!!
Add to this the use of all the amenities at the Lefktron Hotel and we had a great time in Stoupa. Transfer from Airport by mini bus was quick and efficient. Well organised by Olympic.

Room tip: Pick rooms facing the pool.
Date of stay: June 2016
4  Thank jim r
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Been here many many times before but arrived and went Oh you have painted the outside of the apartments, door opened and I did not recognise the inside. All refurbished, lovely comfy mattresses, the shower was just wonderful, no more horrible curtains that stick to your wet body, glass cubicle with deep step so you don't flood the bathroom, JOY. It has all been brought up to a lovely apartment the only thing I now worry about is that the prices will go up accordingly, once again I wish we could book these independently but we have to wait for Olympic to bring them out later this year.

Room tip: well I am not going to say in case you get my apartment
Date of stay: June 2016
3  Thank granvivi
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We have just returned from a two week stay at the Madena Apartments. We had room 301 which is a one bedroom apartment overlooking the pool. The apartment has an awesome bathroom which was renovated recently. The rest of the apartment will be renovated in time for next year. George the owner showed us the studios which had already been completed and they are fabulous. The apartments are cleaned twice per week and are very spacious. The pool area is lovely with plenty of sunbeds and shaded areas should you need it.The staff at the Madena and the adjoining Lefktron Hotel cannot do enough for you, thank you for making our stay special. There is a very short walk down to the town beach where most of the tavernas and bars can be found. Stoupa is very special and the Madena apartments are wonderful. Can't wait to return.

Room tip: all rooms are good, 301 & 302 have a pool view, so good for children
Date of stay: May 2016
5  Thank Spoondog1
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

As I write this it is my last day in Stoupa. This is my first time here and will not be my last.
The apartment we stayed in (302)had just been renovated to a high standard and I believe that the rest are being worked on.
You have free Wifi, the use of the pool at the Lefkton hotel which is a few steps away.
The seafront is literally a 2 minute walk away where there is a variety of exceptional tavernas. On the beach there are sun loungers which seem to be free you just buy a drink or food from the cafe on the other side of the road.
The people are so friendly. There is also a British expat community here.
It's not for anyone who wants a big nightlife it's a more sedate holiday.
I will definitely come back. Great holiday.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Burford12
Reviewed 25 July 2015

We stayed in the one bedroom apartment (room 301) which overlooked the Lefktron Hotel pool.

The room is cleaned twice per week and the kitchen facilities are adequate.

The room is very well sheltered from the sun and therefore the aircon at €180 for a two week stay could be saved. There are two units, one for each room.

Again the shower cubicle is the only let down. It's simply too small to shower properly with the curtain far too close. Managed ok but a glass cubicle is definitely needed.

Overall the apartments are well located, are very clean and are more then sufficient to ensue you have a great stay in Stoupa.

We will be back.