All reviews breakfast bar super mario returning next year one bedroom apartment washing up liquid a great stay large balcony lefktron hotel plenty of sunbeds comfortable beds swimming pool the kitchen self catering on arrival mythos renovated yards
Reviewed 7 August 2016

This was our third trip to Stoupa, though the first for some five or six years. Stoupa is a gem of a place, enough variety of places to eat or sites to visit but peaceful and unspoilt. We hadn't stayed at the Madena apartments before but how fantastic they are. We had a studio on the upper floor, room 304. The room was beautifully decorated with a very modern but simple style. We had three beds in the room for my wife, myself and my daughter, the room was spacious enough to feel very comfortable. The bathroom with shower and toilet and basin was very modern and beautiful, walk-in shower. A small kitchen area with dual hob, fridge and a breakfast bar type table. Adequately equipped with the thoughtful addition of t towels and washing up liquid provided too.. There was a safe deposit box and air conditioning, both at a reasonable rate. The apartments were so peaceful. Access to the pool is easy. The apartments are owned by the owner of the Lefktron Hotel so the hotel facilities are available. The staff and owners could not have been friendlier and more helpful, especially Dennis, the owner's son. The apartments are very well placed in the village, beach a couple of minutes walk, bakery and supermarkets very near and lots of places to eat close by. If you read the reviews like I did, you may think they are too good to be true but believe me, it is a fantastic place to stay. The only thing not in the room that my two ladies used a lot and which they brought with them, was a hairdryer. Rooms are cleaned twice a week and clean linen and towels at the same time. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank David W
Reviewed 11 July 2016

This must be one of the best apartments in Greece, newly modernised with glass shower screens and high end bathroom fittings, no more sticky shower curtains!!
Add to this the use of all the amenities at the Lefktron Hotel and we had a great time in Stoupa. Transfer from Airport by mini bus was quick and efficient. Well organised by Olympic.

Room Tip: Pick rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jim r
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Been here many many times before but arrived and went Oh you have painted the outside of the apartments, door opened and I did not recognise the inside. All refurbished, lovely comfy mattresses, the shower was just wonderful, no more horrible curtains that stick to your wet body, glass cubicle with deep step so you don't flood the bathroom, JOY. It has all been brought up to a lovely apartment the only thing I now worry about is that the prices will go up accordingly, once again I wish we could book these independently but we have to wait for Olympic to bring them out later this year.

Room Tip: well I am not going to say in case you get my apartment
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank granvivi
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We have just returned from a two week stay at the Madena Apartments. We had room 301 which is a one bedroom apartment overlooking the pool. The apartment has an awesome bathroom which was renovated recently. The rest of the apartment will be renovated in time for next year. George the owner showed us the studios which had already been completed and they are fabulous. The apartments are cleaned twice per week and are very spacious. The pool area is lovely with plenty of sunbeds and shaded areas should you need it.The staff at the Madena and the adjoining Lefktron Hotel cannot do enough for you, thank you for making our stay special. There is a very short walk down to the town beach where most of the tavernas and bars can be found. Stoupa is very special and the Madena apartments are wonderful. Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: all rooms are good, 301 & 302 have a pool view, so good for children
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Spoondog1
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

As I write this it is my last day in Stoupa. This is my first time here and will not be my last.
The apartment we stayed in (302)had just been renovated to a high standard and I believe that the rest are being worked on.
You have free Wifi, the use of the pool at the Lefkton hotel which is a few steps away.
The seafront is literally a 2 minute walk away where there is a variety of exceptional tavernas. On the beach there are sun loungers which seem to be free you just buy a drink or food from the cafe on the other side of the road.
The people are so friendly. There is also a British expat community here.
It's not for anyone who wants a big nightlife it's a more sedate holiday.
I will definitely come back. Great holiday.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple