We stayed at a guest house around the corner (October house), in search for food we found this place, which happened to do a medieval banquet style feast for St. George's day.
It was a little confusing at first as the meals were served on boards - nice rustic style but sharing the soup was... err... interesting!
The three course menu was a medley of delights. The evening was completed with someone dressed in a suit of armour! All it needed was a tankard of mead and we really would've been back in ye olde times
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly Country Inn at the heart of a rural village, serving freshly sourced food. Selection of real ales, fine whiskeys & wines. Five en-suite indiviual guest rooms. Boasting a large dog friendly garden over looking Damerham Cricket Pitch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Compasses Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Compasses Hotel Damerham
- The Compasses Inn Damerham, Hampshire