Never wrote a bad review before, but this place was truly the worst.
1) Loud music emanating from lobby all night. Reception desk explained that this was from a private party, and they were "trying" to stop the noise.
2) Stink of cigarette smoke permeated everything, including our "non-smoking" room. Might have had something to do with the cheesy razor-stubbled, Randy Quaid look-alike sitting in the lobby all day, smoking like mad. Bring along a wife-beater undershirt and you might be able to join the party. Were they guests, or did they have something to do with management?
3) Lousy wifi access in rooms. Spotty at best.
4) Breakfast buffet was little more than a card table with a smattering of plates, and once it was gone, it was… well… gone, so get there early.
5) Shabby 1970's low-end motel decor and worn-out furniture.
If I had any other option to check out and find somewhere else, I would have. My worst experience in Armenia.
- Also Known As:
- Akhtamar Hotel Sevan, Armenia - Lake Sevan