Ibis Pau Lescar
US$79
US$89
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnight's sleepexcellent breakfaston dutystayed herespainpau
Reviewed 29 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This hotel is what I would call very basic!! I have stayed in other ibis hotels they are all short term stays but this one was not. Very nice at all.
The corridors had a damp smell and was very dark,the room and shower room the among the smallest I ave ever seen,but the location was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I have stayed here off and on for about 2 years whe I was working in Oil and Gas in and around the south of France and Spain.
This was my base and I loved it. I worked my way thought all of the menue and all the food every time I eat there( most nights) was fantasic as was the wine list.
The rooms were always clean and tidy...... love this place.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We often stay at Ibis hotels when travelling in France and we have always found them fine. This one was a disappointment. We decided to eat in the hotel and we were served by a waiter in a very inebriated state, the manager was aware that he was drunk but he did not remove him from the restaurant. The hotel is in the process of renovation and seemed tired. The bed was very comfortable though.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Plus the breakfast is really good, with several types of fresh bread which were really nice and not normally found on hotel buffet breakfasts. Located in Lescar near the city of Pau and close to the highway.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple