“Generosity with great food”
Review of La Sarrasine

La Sarrasine
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our typical creperie is located in the historical heart of La Roche Bernard village, next to the artcraft neighbourhood. In addition of traditional galettes and pancakes, we propose grilled meat, salads and mussels (during summer season). from april until september our creperie is opened every day.
Ireland
“Generosity with great food”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I ate at this lovely little restaurant yesterday, and will gladly return. The food is wonderful, but the kindness of the owners/staff make it even more special. I was driving back from Audierne and heading to the airport in Nantes, and wanted to break up the journey. I came off the motorway at exit 17, pulled into the first restaurant I could find one with panoramique views of the bridge and La Roche-Bernard below. It was admittedly 2.00 pm, but after being initially accepted I was then gently refused. This led me into La Roche Bernard, which turned out to be a lucky outcome. It's really a beautiful little inlet town full of great charm, winding streets flowers and local artisans. At any rate, I found myself at the town square where I was yet again refused, now being closer to 2.30. My next meander took me to La Sarrasine. Now I expect they were tired after their lunch service, but regardless they took me in. I ate the supercomplete, a caramel crep for afterwards, drank the local artisan apple juice, and enjoyed a fine coffee. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish, all the more so, because of the kindness shown. I have been lucky to eat in many good and some excellent restaurants from Paris to Nice, but I will remember this one for a long time to come. Eat here, the food is great and the service is special.

• Visited September 2013

tipperary
“Fantastic Rustic Fare”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We had Lunch and Dinner at this lovely Creperie in La Roche-Bernard and Could not Recommend it highly enough.
The food is Great and unlike a Lot of Creperie's which only offer Gallettes or Crepes La Sarrasine also offers Meat Dishes if Crepes are not your Thing.
We Had Galletes for for Lunch and when we returned for Dinner I had white wine Sausage and chips(Real Hand cut and Fried Chips) which was simple but tasted Divine . My wife had the Ham and Chips and although a Simple Dish it was Very Tasty.
The whole meal including drinks and Deserts came to 42 euro which was fantastic value for such a great night out.

• Visited August 2013