“Central location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Zafferana Etnea
B&B Perla dell`Etna
Ranked #11 of 22 Zafferana Etnea B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Very central location which I like, several flights of stairs to climb (not a problem for me but may be for some) The Etna room was lovely. Private car parking useful. Breakfast which is a bun and a coffee is provided in a cafe next door. Be aware of the fact that the church you are very close to chimes every 15 minutes. telling you the hour and the quarter. I think it starts at 06.00 but I'm not quite sure. Its loud however!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 August 2011

I booked a double and a single room at B&B Perla dell'Etna for my parents and my brother when they came to Sicily for my wedding.

We were warmly welcomed by Giuseppe at the piazza of Zafferana, and he led us to the B&B which is just 10 steps away. The rooms were very nice, clean and tastefully decorated. My mum also told me that she slept very well as the bed was very comfortable.

I'm glad that I've made the right choice!! =)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2011

We stayed in this town, on our way to the Catania airport, and decided to tour Mount Etna for a day. Our host at the B&B , Giuseppe, could not be more accommodating. He was there for us every step of the way. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sgv108
Reviewed 16 August 2011

The owners are lovely, warm and fun folks. Guiseppe made us feel at home and helped us through so pitfalls (migraine). The B&B is comfortable, quiet & well decorated. The location is perfect- it's next to the main square. La Perla is a sweet spot in a gorgeous town! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Me and my friend stayed in Zaffarena for two nights and we couldn't have found a better b&b. The owner is very welcoming and serviceminded and the rooms are high class for the price we payed.
A perfect place to stay in, with other words, when visiting this charming little town between Etna and the ionic sea.
/Johan, Sweden

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2011

The first thing you encounter when you arrive at Perla dell'Etna is your host Giuseppe who really can't do enough to make you welcome and your stay memorable. The rooms are excellent - large, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Every room has a balcony and you have a choice of Etna view or sea view. There is secure parking if you have a car and breakfast is a great Sicilian experience - taken in your choice of one of the cafe bars in the local piazza. Perla dell'Etna is right at the heart of Zafferana which has restaurants, banks, shops etc and sits at the gateway to Etna itself. All in all a wonderful experience - we enjoyed every one of our 10 nights there.

Room Tip: Camera Mare is the biggest room