“Another great stay here”
Review of La Costa Motel

La Costa Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bilinga
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I have stayed here before and enjoyed coming back for the second time. Lovely friendly and helpful owners. Handy to the airport, with the beach a few steps away.I love the de'cour so relaxing.I will most certainly be staying again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We only stayed here one night, but absolutely loved it. The rooms were spotless, the cleaners had paid attention to detail. My only problem was that we only stayed one night! We should have made this our base for our stay in the Gold Coast. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We are coming back not just overnight. Its a beautiful freshly renovated unit with great décor and above all amazing customer service. Advice how to do things where to find a restaurant at that time of the night,just so kind.and...... its affordable.
Lots of little touches that made me happy,thanks La Costa,well done

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed here with my parents and my boyfriend just for one night on our way up the coast. The apartment was very spacious. We had the 1 bedroom upstairs. The bunk beds are just as you go in the apartment in the living space. The beds on the bunks were fine for me but my boyfriend who is 6'1 found them a little snug. There is a private decking area outside. The bathroom is lovely however there is a very small step into it which we caught our toes on a few times. Couldnt fault anything else. Lovely owners.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great people, got there early, before my friends. told about great ice cream place. It was yum. the room was small but great .............................................................................

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The rooms were very clean, newly renovated with great details and homely touches. Reservations were a breeze with Rosy, Diane picked us up from the airport and provided much needed tips on transport to main attractions around Gold Coast, as well as food recommendations along Kirra and Coolangatta. John sent us off on our last day for the early morning flight, and they are the most easy going and accomodating owners we have encountered.

Beautiful beach and bus stops are nearby, however there isn't any shops in vicinity (other than across the road, near the airport). You have to plan ahead or walk/take to Kirra beach area.

Room Tip: Room 8 is really spacious, and nearer to the beach. Away from the main road, which can get a bit noi...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We checked in on the 16th of February for our mini honeymoon for 3 nights. Price is pretty ok for the rooms we got. Modern style decor and I loved the 'gone fishing' sign in the room. Despite not having a stove in the room, there's a public barbecue just around the corner. So we didn't have to live with oily floor. But the fridge is of a decent size and the room is equipped with a kitchen sink and microwave.

A parking lot is available for every unit and someone parked in my lot which made packing up really uncomfortable.

Diane is usually available when she is needed and she always provides more than you need information which I find really friendly and of a great help.

Did I mentioned the really soft and comfortable bed? Oh god! I need that at home! Without a doubt, I will be back at la costa motel!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank jinyee88
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bilinga
Meriton Suites Southport
#2 of 7 in Broadbeach
Peppers Soul
Peppers Soul
#1 of 31 in Surfers Paradise

Been to La Costa Motel? Share your experiences!