Finas Hotel Apartments
Thalia Hotel(Pefkos)
  • Breakfast included
Pefkos Blue(Pefkos)
  • Pool
All reviewsresident peacockair conbar areaself cateringslight inclinegreat holidaysea viewmountain goatsnext yeartwo weeksbbq nightplenty of sunbedswet roommobility issueskavos beachgreat funcleaned every day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Got to the room it looked as if it had not been cleaned for a long time, had to go out and buy cleaning materials and clean it ourselfs. Towels changed once a week, and had to ask for toliet rolls, spent the fortnight away from this hotel. stay away!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Before I booked the holiday I checked trip advisor and wasn't sure what to think. So I went with no high hopes! I found the place to be gorgeous, I couldn't have asked for a better pool, bar and room in general. The hotel is very safe and secure and within walking distance to both the beach and the main strip of restaurants and the likes. We took a walk down to the bottom of the strip and found a bar called 'Eclipse'!! Great spot, if you go during the day..or night you can pay 2euros and jump of the water fall ledge. Amazing. The sea is also very warm and peaceful. Overall I will definitely return to Finas in the later future! Thanks for a great week! Oh there are also gorgeous peacocks walking around the hotel! Lovely to see. Do not hesitate to book your trip to Rhodes and Finas! J & E

Room Tip: Make sure to invest in aircon!!!! Only 46 euro for the week - money well spent
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank emmaoc1987
Reviewed 5 September 2011

As stated in the previous review I also booked before reading reviews and was very apprehensive about the Finas. However I went on to have one of the nicest holidays ever!
On arrival our initial impression was unwelcoming but Kelly quickly greeted us and we began to relax. The procedure for checking in is a little strange as you have to check in with everyone from your coach and then get shown to your rooms as a group, but it's a good chance to chat to other holiday makers. Kelly is lovely and cheerful xx
Our room unfortunately was one in need of updating and cleaning so my heart sank! However we cleaned it and decided to make the best of it, after a night on a broken bed though we decided to complain. Rachel (on reception) was very helpful and apologetic and explained we had been put in our room last minute as someone had paid for late check out in the room we had been allocated. She said they had no idea about the broken bed as it had not been reported and immediately offered to move us. We moved upstairs into a brighter, cleaner room and settled to enjoy our holiday!!
We were half board and the food was lovely as was the service and very relaxed. We were even given take away bacon butties for our lazy teenagers at breakfast!!
The bar was great and priced very well for a hotel bar again the staff were lovely and helpful.
Our teenagers spent all day in the pool and were very happy, my husband and I got sunbeds every day whatever time we arrived as we chose to go onto the upper verandas with their stunning views!
Pefkos and LIndos are fantastic areas to explore with great beaches, bars and restaurants The Acropolis is definitely worth the climb we got a taxi from the hotel for 9 euros ordered by reception
On reflection our advice is ignore the bad reviews, go to the Finas and enjoy your holiday! The staff make it a holiday to remember!!
With the exception of the Olympic rep Kelly she lets the hotel and Olympic holidays down badly!!

Room Tip: Complain if you are not happy they will do the best to help
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I have just read the reviews on here and am glad to see that 'most' people enjoyed their holiday at Finas!! I am finding it difficult to believe that anybody has received bad service from any of the staff there. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left I felt welcome and able to approach any of the people, whether for help and advice or just for a chat. Kelly on reception was more like an old friend than a staff member and made my stay enjoyable. She was helpful and full of smiles (nothing was too much trouble), as were all the staff at Finas. The children really liked their holiday and along with my Mum and myself, cannot wait to make a return trip!! The hotel was very clean and rooms had bins emptied and everywhere swept everyday! The whole experience was the best I have ever had anywhere in Greece or the islands. I say to those people who like to whinge about EVERYTHING to save move money, go to a 5 star hotel and leave everybody else to enjoy their holiday!!!! Thankyou everybody at Finas....see you next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jojo363
Reviewed 2 September 2011

.This was our 4th visit to the wonderful resort of Pefkos.Stayed here for two weeks in august 2011,weather was fantastic ,HOT HOT HOT.Hotel was good,receptionists were amicable,bar staff were good,room was good,bed and pillows were ok,alot better than where we have stayed in Pefkos before.air con is a must,cost @50euros a week is about the norm.Room was cleaned most days,new towels and sheets.Music was not over noisy and went off @1am,but hey ho you're on holiday.Did'nt use the pool but it looked ok,would recommend the beach,lovely sand and wonderful seas.Try to get to the beach before 10am to guarantee an umbrella and sunbeds as they go quick,8euros to hire.Pefkos is not a resort for clubbers or 18/30 types,Falaraki it is not! But is is great for a relaxing holiday.And the Finas is a decent hotel,its not the Ritz but this is is Greece and its very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple