Eagle's Nest Hotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$195
US$93
US$199
  • Pool
Matina Pefkos Aparthotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$100
  • Pool
Pefkos View Studios & Apartments(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$82
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Stella View Studios(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotel Ziakis(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$140
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
Coralli Apartments(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Pool
George Beach Studios(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$349
  • Pool
All reviewsresident peacockair conbar areaself cateringslight inclinegreat holidaymountain goatssea viewnext yeartwo weeksbbq nightplenty of sunbedswet roommobility issueskavos beachgreek nightgreat fun
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We've just returned from a weeks holiday at the finas hotel. It was Greek hospitality at it's finest from the minute we arrived to the minute we left and from everyone who works there. The hotel is set out really well with the pool, the eating area and the massive bar area all really close. Plenty of sunbeds and you don't have to get up to reserve them you can get them anytime. The rooms were modern and the bathrooms were a nice size for a Greek hotel. Shower was really powerful. Beds were also comfy. Loved the bar in the evenings, which for us was a few drinks before heading out for dinner, followed by more than a few drinks when we came back from dinner. This is a family run hotel with such a warm friendly atmosphere, Kyriakos who runs the bar is the owners son and he made it for us. He constantly made us laugh and he really knows how to run a bar, got pretty much every drink you could wish for and he knows how to make them. He's a credit to his family and a big reason why I would definitely return. Hotel is 5 minute walk to centre of pefkos and about 15 to the main beach, but there is a smaller beach close by

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
finashotel, Owner at Finas Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear mr/mrs,

thank you so much for the time spending writing this review regarding your recently stay at our hotel! We are very glad that you have chosen our hotel for your holidays!

Thank you so much for your kind words and your honest feedback! Your lovely review will be passed to our staff and we would like to thank you for the comments that give us motivation to try harder to be better everyday. We are very happy that the hotel, staff and facilities met with your expectations and we hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you here again in the near future.

kind regards

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Just returned after a lovely break to these apartments. Was very impressed with the standard of the apartments for a 3* immaculately clean well maintained. Lovely pool area with plenty sun beds. Only down side was the cost of air con at £60 per well which I thought was expensive! Pefkos is a lovely place with plenty choice of eating places, lovely beach very clean
Would recommend and would return. Overall very enjoyable holiday

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Trip to Rhodes as part of a larger group staying at various hotels in Pefkos for our friends wedding, we chose Finas for the price and location. We used this hotel as a base and for that purpose it was just what we needed, the location is fantastic and within walking distance to a good selection of bars and restaurants. We stayed board BB and would recommend this and not the HB option due to the array of fantastic restaurants you have around you...Enigma is a must visit! Our room was basic but kept immaculate, the hotel was small and friendly with a very busy pool area. Wifi available in communal areas, air con charged at £60 per week which seems to be the going rate in the area. Would return here again if returning to Pefkos.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room, we had stunning views.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank realrjns
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The apartments are lovely and clean we stayed in room 143. It has 2 balconies lovely and spacious. Only fault was lack of work services. Cavo, Fuse,The Pub were all brilliant bars, but our favourite was called Zig Zag with lovely cocktails. Favourite restaurants were Anixis and Sunset,the staff were so friendly the plates of food were massive and everything we are was so tasty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived the middle of August and I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel we were greeted at midnight with water, sandwiches and a big smile from an elderly gentleman so this was a great start! We arrived at room 168 and I'd heard about this room on a previous review and I was chuffed we were it's new tenants for the next two weeks, the balcony was huge and the room was in a nice location, it was modern the only thing I'd say was the lack of storage and the pull out bed for my 11 year old which took up a lot of room when pulled out but it was comfy so that's all that mattered! We had a problem with the fridge the first day and the lady on reception came straight away and sorted it, nothing was a problem! We got fresh towels everyday except Sundays but reception were happy to give you fresh if need be. The pool area was great and we didn't have a problem with sunbeds we came out most mornings about 9-9.30am and the sun beds were always free, we had one morning where we'd got up early to put the towels out as we were up but they were removed which was a little annoying but it wasn't an issue as we found somewhere else to chill! Now my only reason for the 4 star and not 5 is the food! It's our second time in pefkos and I have to say this hotel was miles better than the hotel we stayed in the last time we visited, but the previous hotel got the food right! We enjoyed the BBQ night but it was hectic and it was a bit like an all inclusive type meal when you don't end up eating at the same time as you have to queue for food etc, however the BBQ was good value for money! We tried to have breakfast one morning but it was 10.25 and I asked for a menu which I was near so I picked it up and I got a terrible response and was told to sit down as the breakfast finished at 10.30 but we actually wanted crepes which were served all day, the attitude was that bad my 11 year old said to me, it didn't matter we could go to the crepe shop instead! It was just little things like that which let it down not major things but I felt like everything was a hassle! Also at the Matina (previous hotel) the menu was served most of the day with breakfast being served up until 2pm which was great as most on holiday get up a bit later and eat at different times as they are enjoying holiday life and no routines! I just feel if the menu was better this hotel would be amazing! Kavos beach near the hotel is gorgeous and the location of the hotel is brilliant, be prepared to get a bit of exercise due to it being a little hilly but I enjoyed it! The supermarkets weren't cheap and I felt the things you would want for a self catering hotel were expensive but to be honest we ate out every night and just had breakfasts in the room as I was on holiday and poaching an egg was an effort! All in all I loved this hotel and when we go back to pefkos I would definitely stay here again and the value for money was excellent!

Stayed: September 2017