“Perfectly positioned stylish holiday studio”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Flo D
Rugby, England, United Kingdom
“Perfectly positioned stylish holiday studio”
Reviewed 18 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My studio certainly had the wow factor never before have I taken as many photos of the inside of my room but it had such amazing original touches that I just had to.
More practical things- my room was spotlessly clean and kept the way all week. Bed was huge and very comfortable a choice of pillows too soft or hard.Shower was powerful kitchen adequate for the amount of cooking anyone needs to do on holiday and my patio looking out onto a beautifully kept garden with numerous artworks had shade and sun exactly when I needed them. Finally Panayotis what a star hardworking and always friendly. Thank you for a fabulous holiday.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing