We stayed in these apartments in September and thought they were fine and for the money that they cost they were extremely good value. Yes they are quite basic, but they were no different than any other Greek apartment we have rented, in fact they were better as we had a proper kettle and a toaster!
The best thing about these apartments is the view it was amazing, you look over a bay and mountains. Every room has this view. All of the top floor are studio apartments and they have the best view. We found it extremely quite and as for previous comments that there were loads of cats, we only found one.
The beach is right in front of the apartments and is only used by the ocupants of the apartments, so the busiest we ever saw it was about 10 people which was lovely. There are sunbeds on the beach which are free of charge. The beach could have done with a bit of a clean up as there were old sunbeds and umbrellas left there but it was fine. From here you can also catch the glass bottom boat which departs 3 to 4 times a day for various places.
The main town is about 10-15 minute walk away where you will find many restaurants. Our favourite was Restaurant Dam Dam which served excellent food, great service and lovely staff.
Lindos town is about a 10 minute drive away. We had thought about trying to walk this but i wouldnt recommend it, as it is up and down quite a lot of hills. A taxi into Lindos costed 8 euros.
We took the bus into Rhodes town which is an absolutely great city, there is so much to see, would have liked to stayed there longer than a day, but saying that, it was nice to come back to the peace and quite of Pefkos. The bus takes about 90 minutes each way.
Overall we had a very relaxing holiday and would definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anthi Maria Apartments are comfortable, well maintained and everything you could ask for in the Greek resort of Pefkos. They are situated on a small bay with a quiet, idyllic sandy beach. These apartments are the perfect choice if you are looking for a relaxing and unique holiday. Each apartment contains self catering equipment. They offer panoramic views you'll remember forever. These basic apartments have guests coming back year after year. Suitable for both couples and families, we're sure you'll have a holiday you'll never forget. The apartments are just a short, enjoyable walk from Pefkos main street where you can find everything you need from your holiday. Here you'll find a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Anthi Maria Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthi Maria Apartments Hotel Pefkos
- Anthi Maria Beach Apartments Pefkos, Rhodes