We stayed here in from July 25th to Aug 1st 2013,the apartments were small but had everything we needed,very clean the maid came in everyday,the view from the apartment was stunning,no swimming pool but we were able to use the one at Matina apartments 5 minutes away via a short cut through the field past the flyers bar witch was fine during daylight hours but too dark at night to risk coming that way as we were two ladies so got taxi back at night 5 euros,or the Matina will ring one for you at 6 euros.would defo stay there again but not in July as the weather was to hot,make sure you pay for the air con during summer months cost 50 euros for week but absolutely essential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anthi Maria Apartments are comfortable, well maintained and everything you could ask for in the Greek resort of Pefkos. They are situated on a small bay with a quiet, idyllic sandy beach. These apartments are the perfect choice if you are looking for a relaxing and unique holiday. Each apartment contains self catering equipment. They offer panoramic views you'll remember forever. These basic apartments have guests coming back year after year. Suitable for both couples and families, we're sure you'll have a holiday you'll never forget. The apartments are just a short, enjoyable walk from Pefkos main street where you can find everything you need from your holiday. Here you'll find a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HostelWorld, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Anthi Maria Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthi Maria Apartments Hotel Pefkos
- Anthi Maria Beach Apartments Pefkos, Rhodes