“Seafood”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2013

It advertises itself as a seafood restaurant so if you go I would recommend the seafood. There are very few restaurants that serve much in the way of seafood in Pefkos, The set menus are great value especially for the seafood. The main dish is worth the price of the menu so the salad, dip and generous glass of wine is a bonus. Anywhere else in Pefkos I have had squid it has been frozen rings deep fried. From the set menu here it was a whole squid done on the grill to perfection. My partner and I also found the best way was to ask for recommendation and the fish we got were perfect. We were so impressed by the seafood set menu that we went back to try the seafood platter for two which if you fancy trying a variety of seafood in one go is well worth the money.

1  Thank Ian W

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Good value set meals which include a glass of wine - local food, reasonably priced although when busy service can be slow, however, huge praise for Nicolette who seems to run the place single handed and certainly can't try any harder to please. Reasonable meal for reasonable price.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The fish mains were very good; can recommend the Cod and Garlic, Sea Bass and Sea Bream. There are non fish meals. The spaghetti carbonara is huge can you each it all?

1  Thank MrKayakkid
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were recommended this restaurant but unfortunately we would not step foot in this place even if the meal was offered free. Family of 6 , 4 of us chose from the set meals My daughter chose a pasta dish and my son asked for Chicken Nuggets and chips. When our food had been served we found one of the chicken nuggets was completely raw inside and that was after my son had taken a bite, I had to go looking for someone to report it to and then they just whisked the plate away and he had to sit there whilst we were eating whilst they cooked him a fresh meal which came once we were nearly finished, there was no offer of a free drink whilst he was waiting and no reduction on the bill. I felt this of really bad service. How can you go wrong with something as basic as chicken nuggets???????????

2  Thank mrsmac99
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I think this is the best restaurant in Pefkos! I just came home from 2 weeks in Pefkos, and i was at Mary & Ginas 4 times, and the food was allways so delicious and good! The people who work there is very nice too and you will be in a happy mood after a visit there! =)
I had the chicken, and it was perfekt, i really recommend it!
It's a restaurant you have to visit if you're in Pefkos, if you don't like the food and the place, then you're a really wierd person =)

1  Thank Moa L