“Top Class Restaurant”

Taverna Nikolas Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Pefkos
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harlow, United Kingdom
“Top Class Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Excellent food and service. Fillet steak amazing bit expensive but worth every penny. Lamb shank to die for.
Terrific views especially at night.
Family run and they make you feel very welcome.
It's a must to visit when in Rhodes.

2 Thank daphne1953

• Czech first
  • Greek first
bedhampton
“Beautiful food - worth the walk”
Reviewed 10 June 2011

The food is cooked to order & great quality, the meals all come with a fresh, home grown vegetable and the prices are very reasonable. We had 2 adult & 2 kids mains, desserts & drinks and our bill was around 50 Euros. The views are lovely, the restaurant is very clean & the staff very friendly but efficient. This restaurant is so popular, book a table if you can but if you are just going to take a chance turn up early.

1 Thank sunqueenBedhampton
UK
“The BEST restaurant in Pefkos”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We ate here on our first and last night in Pefkos and had a fantastic experience. The service was attentative yet unobtrusive, the food is freshly made and many of the vegetables have come from the owners garden that day, we had courgettes and potatoes fresh from the garden with our meals. The food is without question the best we had on our holiday.

We found the Taverna Nikolas the best restaurant in Pefkos. The 2 nights we ate there we had wonderful food and service. The view towards the sea is lovely.

We would book another holiday in Pefkos just to eat at this restaurant, it is that good!

3 Thank sandancer56
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“the best food in Pefkos!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Having recently stayed in Pefkos Nikolas Taverna food is easily the best tasting and value for money around. I visited four times as I felt there was no point going anywhere else and paying more for a lower quality of food. I had four different starters and main dishes and they were the best four starters and mains I had whilst I was there, the deserts where also the best. I have seen Dama Dama is now number 1 on trip advisor so I had to try it as I heard many people talking about it. I was dissapointed, friendly service but there was quite a wait and the food was only average in comparison to Nikolas. Corali I didnt get a chance to visit but I couldnt see it being worth the journey when Nikolas was only a 2 minute walk away. Worth a mention to try is the Greek House which is further down onthe right hand side of Dama Dama, Enigma which was very nice and for service and views it has to be Kavos Taverna which is away from the busy road of Pefkos. I was dissapointed with Philosophia Taverna, but again this is because I always compared the food (and price) to Nikolas Taverna which is simply the best Greek food I have tasted at home or abroad!! Try there in the first few days of your trip and you will find it hard to go anywhere else!!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank mikeanddom2011
Barry, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Greek food, Greek hospitality, panoramic location”
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Excellent location for scenery and panorama, along with home cooked authentic Greek food with local fresh vegetables from the proprietors Nikolas garden. Superb attention to customers requests for off menu items if possible. Enjoys catering for large parties.

Downside is the resort is on the outskirts and service can be slow due to its popularity,also slightly more expensive.

Visited August 2010