“Y”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Y”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We have just come back from a holiday at pefoks and my husband and I eat at the enigma a couple of times. Mu husband wasnt that keen to try the food but he was so glad we went in. The food was fantastic, presentation was excellent. He has been looking for a good kleftica for years and he finaly found it here well worth having a meal here but go early as it can get very busy. But remember good food takes time.

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely modern restaurant with the best starters”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This was the one restaurant I wanted to visit from walking past the outside. It's very modern and looks expensive.
The menu choice was great.
Service wasn't bad but not the warmest we have had. A wedding party arrived just after us so the service was quite slow.
The starter of feta in filo with honey was to die for and was my favourite of the holiday.
I wasn't keen on my risotto main course. Tasted more like stew but others really enjoyed their meals and I tried the pesto which was great.
It was our most expensive meal but I would go back again.

• Visited July 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Authentic Greek food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate twice here and loved both meals. Try the Greek meat platter for 2. Amazing, as was the lamb kleftico

Visited July 2014
West Yorkshire
“Good food slow service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lovely meals a little bit more expensive than most of the resort food was good but very very slow and the restaurant was only half full!

Visited July 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Superb meals”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and myself whilst on holiday had three evening meals in the enigma restaurant which could only be described as superb. The quality of the meat or fish dishes along with a large selection of vegetables was far the best we had experienced during our stay in Pefkos , Rhodes Island . If your on holiday there don't hesitate in visiting the Enigma Restaurant for a truly amazing meal.

• Visited July 2014