“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

OMG this place is amazing. Food excellent, staff excellent. We usually book in advance as it is very busy. Great view from the terrace.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We have just come back from a holiday at pefoks and my husband and I eat at the enigma a couple of times. Mu husband wasnt that keen to try the food but he was so glad we went in. The food was fantastic, presentation was excellent. He has been looking for a good kleftica for years and he finaly found it here well worth having a meal here but go early as it can get very busy. But remember good food takes time.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This was the one restaurant I wanted to visit from walking past the outside. It's very modern and looks expensive.
The menu choice was great.
Service wasn't bad but not the warmest we have had. A wedding party arrived just after us so the service was quite slow.
The starter of feta in filo with honey was to die for and was my favourite of the holiday.
I wasn't keen on my risotto main course. Tasted more like stew but others really enjoyed their meals and I tried the pesto which was great.
It was our most expensive meal but I would go back again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate twice here and loved both meals. Try the Greek meat platter for 2. Amazing, as was the lamb kleftico

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lovely meals a little bit more expensive than most of the resort food was good but very very slow and the restaurant was only half full!