Just returned on 21 May from a 7 night stay at the Pefki Island Resort and have to say that the hotel was amazing. I could not fault the place at all. Rooms immaculate and so large and the staff, whether at the bars or on reception were so warm and welcoming. There were four pools to choose from at the complex, all with swim up bars and we did not need to venture to the beach as we were so comfortable at the hotel poolside, very chilled and relaxing. Would definitely stay there again and already thinking of going back, beginning of October. Such a bargain price as well and well worth the three star status if not should be slightly higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our world...An unusually built hotel in 12000 m2, the Pefki Islands Resort looks like a miniature village. It is 104 studios and apartments are separated into little blocks doted around the central reception building. These apartments are all named after Greek islands. The resort also includes luscious gardens. Two expansive pools with swim-up bars, separate children swimming pools, billiards and game room and children’s playground. Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort. Particular for couple and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pefki Islands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefki Islands Hotel Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Resort Pefkos, Rhodes