A strange heading, Yes - but this is the first time these have been provided together with the little pot to add the water to the iron!! This shows the attention to detail in rooms. Ours was great - a large sunny room with a large balcony and with a really comfortable super king size bed with a good quality mattress and topper, a smaller room with two singles and a window plus two bathrooms which are quite small but a godsend with 4 women sharing !!!
We had a TV with English channels and even regional news - but thus was Welsh on one channel and Scottish on the other. The kitchen was a decent size with a dining table for four plus a brand new Black & Decker kettle, toaster and sandwich maker/grill . Everything was immaculate .
This is the cleanest accommodation I have stayed in in greece and the complex was clean throughout with well tended gardens with no rubbish to be seen anywhere.
As this is part of a larger complex you can choose from 5 pools to swim in - we only used 2 of these - only moving from ours to Island Blu to have a quieter day away from the pool music etc.
Every member of staff was polite, efficient and happy to help - we had our luggage delivered to our room which was about 20 m from reception and had more pillows delivered at12.30 at night. Reception staff were professional and helpful - happy to book taxis and recommended a great restaurant in Lardos.
Only one gripe- the resort has weddings so attracts large groups who can sometimes become loud and 'excitable' around the pool but when this became an issue one day this was dealt with promptly by the holiday rep from the tour operator who was exceptionally professional.
All in all a great place that we will all return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our world...An unusually built hotel in 12000 m2, the Pefki Islands Resort looks like a miniature village. It is 104 studios and apartments are separated into little blocks doted around the central reception building. These apartments are all named after Greek islands. The resort also includes luscious gardens. Two expansive pools with swim-up bars, separate children swimming pools, billiards and game room and children’s playground. Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort. Particular for couple and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pefki Islands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefki Islands Hotel Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Resort Pefkos, Rhodes