Stayed for one week with my boyfriend for our first holiday together and couldn't have wished for anything better. Lovely room overlooking the pool and 1 min walk to supermarket. Huge beds and constant clean towels and sheets. All staff very friendly, reception went out of way to arrange late check out and Nikki the resort rep was fantastic help and arranged a beautiful table at a restaurant for my birthday.
5 min walk to beach although we walked 20 to st Thomas beach which is idyllic and quiet.
<10 min walk to restaurants and bars. Must visit is symban cocktail bar, went several nights and were very we'll looked after.
Would definitely go back and have some amazing memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our world...An unusually built hotel in 12000 m2, the Pefki Islands Resort looks like a miniature village. It is 104 studios and apartments are separated into little blocks doted around the central reception building. These apartments are all named after Greek islands. The resort also includes luscious gardens. Two expansive pools with swim-up bars, separate children swimming pools, billiards and game room and children’s playground. Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort. Particular for couple and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Pefki Islands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefki Islands Hotel Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Pefkos
- Pefki Islands Resort Pefkos, Rhodes