My girlfriend & I have just returned from a week in Palm Bay studios and it was disgraceful to say the least.
On arrival we were given keys to room 112 , eventually we were shown where it was to be met with the most appalling sight ever !
The room was not ready and an utter disgrace :-
* The mattress protector from the previous occupants was still on and covered in stains and body hair
* Pillowcases where stained
* Shower tray was totally filthy and never washed or scrubbed for weeks
* Toilet was covered in urine stains
* Sink was disgusting and all rusted up with dirty mugs left there and ants inside running up the wall
After asking if there was another room available and told no. After approaching the manager I was shown the diary and it showed no rooms free until Saturday and if we wanted to move then it would incur a charge of 50 Euro.
We decided to take photographs the young lad who was working behind the bar saw us doing so , he then said he could show us another room that suddenly was vacant !
We accepted that room but that was not without faults , the bed slats were all loose and missing and the mattresses were very thin and the beds uncomfortable.
The rooms were like greenhouses and so hot it was unbearable to sleep at night , the air conditioning was charged at 49 Euro a week and was useless to say the least.
Pefkos its self is a beautiful place and worth a second visit but never again too the Palm Bay apartments.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palm Bay Hotel Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bay Studios Rhodes
- Palm Bay Studios Hotel Rhodes
- Palm Bay Hotel Studios Pefkos, Rhodes