“An Italian gem in Greece”
Review of Peperoncino

Peperoncino
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Pefkos
Price range: US$10 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We ate here twice during our holiday and found the food to be fantastic. Both times we shared the Bruschetta starter (you must try this!) which is the best we have ever had. I had a pasta, pesto, cherry tomatoes and mussels main course (on both occasions as it was so good) and my husband had swordfish on the first visit and pasta with parma ham and mushrooms on our second visit. All dishes were outstanding. On our second visit we were given a free caramel panacotta to share and it is the best I have ever tasted. The staff are very attentive, friendly and welcoming. Try this restaurant you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Visited 4 times during our two week stay and thoroughly enjoyed every meal. Special thanks to Stefano for making us feel so welcome, what a fantastic guy! Gorgeous surroundings, atmosphere, service and food. Be sure to try their superb pizzas. Magnifico!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were looking for a vety late dinner, so we decided to take the car and drive south of our hotel (the aquagrand of lindos) hoping to find something open. We ended up finding the village of Pefkos, and we went to the first place that was open.

Fortunatly for us, it was Peperoncino. The pizza was excellent, a real Italian pizza, and the pasta was excellent as well.The owner was very friendly and he invited us to panna cota and some other sicilian desert that was made from orange cream, both great.

After eating some of the best Italian food we have had for years, we just had to come back the next day.

I would truly recommend this place.

1  Thank Roy_Shifer
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We would like to say that not only the service, but the quality of the food the whole dining experience at the Peperoncino was amazing, they didn't have what I wanted on the menu so they bought in the ingredients especially and made me Spinach & Ricotta Canelloni and Ravioli they were to die for, my husband ate x 5 pizzas while we were there and said he has never ever had anything like it, they were simply amazing and we love them to pieces - thank you x

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Came here because my hubby loves pizza and really wanted to try this place. He was not disappointed. The pizza he had was lovely, very tasty, and when he asked if he could have it a little more spicy/hot, this was done for him. I had pasta, which was extremely flavoursome. We were given a tiramisu for free, which I don't normally like, but this was gorgeous. Highly recommend.