Chrysanthi Hotel - Apartments
US$219
  • Pool
Eagle's Nest Hotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$64
Pefkos Village Resort(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$103
Stella Hotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Pool
Pefkos Beach Hotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$59
Coralli Apartments(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Pool
Matina Pefkos Aparthotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsgreek bbqweekly bbqthe main roadrooms are basicnothing is too much troublebbq nightfamily runpool barnext yearbars and restaurantsmixed grillair confantastic holidaywet roomcleaned every daypaid eurosnight life
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The positives of this hotel is that it's central location , easy access to all amenatiesand most of all the staff are very friendly and welcoming plus the hotel is kept very clean, however, and it's a big however this is a very basic hotel/ apartments, I have never had accommodation where you have to hold the shower head in your hand to have a shower! and whatever you do you end up with water all over the shower room/ toilet. It's classed as self catering but the facilities were again extremely basic, 2 electric hobbs that were bulit into the sink area and a kettle with very limited equipment to do any cooking, we ate out all the time, but there is plenty of choice for eating out so this wasn't an issue. Our room was on the side of the complex closest to the bar/ road when we were there the world cup was on so we were kept awake till 1am each night due to noise levels.Despite booking for a double bed we got two singles and were told to push them together to get a double, the mattresses were possibly the hardest I have ever slept on and I like a firm mattress, I love Rhodes and don't ask much from a hotel but this was too basic for me

Room Tip: rooms away from the road side are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank shivy49
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Returned on the 25th July following a fantastic 10 days at the Chrysanthi Hotel Apartments. This was our 1st time in Pefkos and will not be our last. The Chrysanthi is in a central location, 2 min walk and you are in the centre of Pefkos, the apartments are basic but very clean, Maria the housekeeper looked after our room everyday and was very trustworthy, the family who own and run this little Gem treat you like family and will do their very best to make your stay enjoyable, Yannis-Dad, Maria-Mum, Vangelis-Son do a Greek night every Friday, traditional greek food and entertainment are supplied along with lots of laughter and dancing, it's a must... I must add that Hector the dog is also a lovely addition and I have to mention Kostas who looks after the pool bar 7 days a week, this young man will do anything to help and always with a smile....

I cannot advise this place enough, I have previously stayed in 5* All- inclusive a Hotels with all the splendor but I have never been treated with the hospitality that this family give you.... I'd rather have that than any 5*

My heading says it all.....

Room Tip: We had a 1 bed ground floor apartment / bungalow , which was lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank suewill32
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Second visit to Chrysanthi, Returned Saturday AM. Like others its basic but to be honest that's all we want on our summer holiday. The complex is very clean, quiet but vibrant. Vangelis, Maria, Yianni and Hector the dog do everything they can to make your holiday relaxing but fun. Kostas needs a mention too, always happy to help when he has a minute lol. Hoping to go back Sept 14 and July 15 - which says it all. Keep up the good work.........

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Simon B
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was our second stay at chrysanthi and hopefully we'll be there again next year. Can't rate highly enough. A family run business and it shows - they are lovely people who always have a smile and can't do enough for you. Rooms are basic but very clean with someone coming in every day. Food excellent. We had breakfast included this time and it was excellent - whatever you wanted, they went out of their way to make sure it was provided - and it generous quantities. Pool always very clean and well maintained, and plenty of sun beds. The food is great and we recommend the Friday night barbecue. All amenities close to hand, but as it's set back from the road a bit you don't get the noise. Looking forward to going again soon.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms obviously have a better view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jacquie S
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Just got back from my first time on the island
Stayed at the Chrysanthi a well run family establishment. The family are outstanding who are friendly helpful and always smiling.
Accomodation is basic greek kept spotless by the excellent back room staff.
Met some great people many of whom are frequent visitors tho the Chrysanthi.
I will be returning sooner rather than later hopefully

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo