family run hotel, they give brilliant service. George and Stelios ( fluent in manchester) are superb hosts, rooms are well appointed and comfortable, clean and quiet> always a welcoming smile, you seem to be enveloped into the family rather than treated as just another customer. I was stress free within half a day of arriving, rather than taking my usual 3 days to calm down> well positioned for Pefkos beaches< maybe 500m walk but choose a different hotel and you could be a taxi ride away. free wifi, so those of us that take our work away can spend half an hour dealing with the usual stuff by the pool in the morning> their breakfasts are amazingly English, if that is what you want, probably as Stelios spent a couple of winters in Manchester. Bar prices are good< overall 10/10> shops and bars within spitting distance<but no noise> I dont usually go back to places as I seek new sights, but this one is a winner, a gold plated classic. and if you are eating out, the absolute best is corralis, half a mile up the road, left out of the hotel, left at the junction, follow your nose and 800m later you are there. Food is sublime and this from me who seeks out michelin starred restaurants, again its family run. I think there is a theme developing here! . In fact the two other people we met at the hotel were chefs on holiday and from england who were disappointed with the tourist restaurants in the centre of Pefkos, we told them about this restaurant and they came back with BIG smiles. Tried eating out in Lindos, dont bother, just "catering" for the tourist market, go look at the buildings and the history but its full of shops selling tat. and loads of cruise ship people during the day>
Would I go back? _ like a shot.....
Advise hiring a car, we found our own beach, 5 mins away> it did say "Restricted Military Area" went down anyway. Later, I was told that the 6 soldiers keeping an eye on the Turkish coast could not be bothered about tourists, and they weren't.... superb snorkelling and they have a PADI school in the morning, look for the school van and tell them what you want to do. beginner or experienced> Lindos worth a go< 5 mins by car< St Pauls Bay is small but ideal for kids owing to it being a natural harbour with its amazing church.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summer Memories Aparthotel is ideally located, with its own swimming pool and pool bar, just five minutes from the beach and even closer to the centre of Pefkos where you will find bars and tavernas. There are a number of twin and double studios for 2, some sleeping 3 people, and one and two bedroom apartments sleeping up to four people. There's a supermarket just a couple of minutes away. All with: private shower/wc, kitchenette, balcony or patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Summer Memories Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Memories Apartments Hotel Pefkos
- Summer Memories Apartments Pefkos, Rhodes