Thank you Lindia Thalassa! We got Married at St pauls bay on the 21st June and this was our base for us and our guests. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a sea view room which was fantastic! Thank you very much. We were B andB and breakfast was at the complexes Elia restaurant which is a lovely setting outside next to the pool. Breakfast was of a very good standard also lots of choice my choice woulb be a bacon coissant! The rooms are big and airy, traditiional greek style with big comfortable beds. The maid service was excellent fresh towels everyday our Mid was brilliant very good with our 2 year old it is a shame we didn't get her name she deserves a special mention. On our Wedding night we got back to the room to find it covered in rose pettles very romantic and some bubbly plus breckie in bed the next morning! Thank you so much. The polls are great 4 to choose from all different but all with bars some with swim up bars which is great for an afternoon drink whilst keeping cool it was hot 40c!!! Special mention to the reception staff you were all great ultra helpful and very friendly! And a very big thank you to Louise the guest relations manager she helped us organise one or two things that our Thomson Wedding planner was unable to and was always on had for advice and guidence at no extra charge. I think this is what Lindia is about just going that little bit extra for you so a very big thank you again. The resort is a short 5min walk up the road it is mainly bars though not to many shops. I f you want shops go to Rhodes or take the short cab ride to Lindos. Lindos is beautiful lazy allyways full of shops set under the acropolis a must visit I highly recommend a 5euro donkey ride up or down lol!!! The beach I loved clean and natural and umbrellas are cheap as is the food in the restaurant compared to Spain!
One downside the air con its bloody expensive I know it's reported to us all by Thomson but even so it is way to high and should be included in the price. But we will let them off this one thing!!!
So 5star all round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes