Recently returned from the Lindia Thalassa after a family holiday with my wife & 2 kids and we all enjoyed our stay.
The best thing about the place is that staff, everyone from the guys & girls behind the bar & cafe at the pool, the girls in the little supermarket, the waiters and waitresses in the restaurant and the reception staff; everyone is so friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble.
But special praise must be go to Maria Makiari, the head receptionist, she was fantastic; she arranged everything from taxi transfers from the airport, restaurant recommendations & reservations and even managed to get me a Blackberry charger after I’d left mine at home.
(This in no mean feat in Pefkos as the nearest phone shop is in Rhodes Town!)
We booked through Thompson and paid an extra £250.00 for a sea-view, which I did think was a bit steep, don’t know if I’d bother doing that again as nearly all the apartments seemed to have nice views. Our apartment was on the first floor of block A, in fact that was our apartment on the TA picture of the Lindia. The apartment was spotless when we arrived and was cleaned every day. Twin beds for the kids in one room, a small kitchenette and a double bed with balcony in our room.
We upgraded to B&B when we arrived, which was a great move especially as the kids went free. The breakfast was a hot and cold buffet of really high quality. Well worth the extra.
Outside our apartment the steps lead down to the beach, it’s quite narrow when you first get down but widens out the further down you walk. 8 Euros for a couple of loungers and an umberella.
Greek night is well worth a go, the food and entertainment was excellent.
All in all a great family friendly hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes