Perfect base for a family. 10 mins walk from from everything you could wish for. Rooms are just that, rooms so don't expect to be lounging about watching TV. Why would you anyway with the lovely beach a stone's throw away. If you like hard beds then this may just give it 5 out of 5, personally I welcomed my bed when returned for a comfortable nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes