E-mailed before we went and asked for a quiet room with a sunny balcony and we got room B209 on the second floor which had a lovely view looking right along the path to the beach and the balcony had sun from 1000 to around 1900. If you stayed on the top floor guess you would sun for a little longer. Would have been disappointed with a lot of the lower floors as they have very little privacy and a lot of them are in the shade for a good portion of the day. Apartments were well equipped , basic TV but at least you got English channels for free, Kitchen had kettle,toaster and toastie maker but no microwave. Hairdryer in the bathroom and complimentary toileterys. The whole complex was immaculatley clean , with maid service every day except sunday. Towels could be changed each day if you left them beneath the bathroom basin. We stayed in a studio which consisted of a large double bed (which was in fact two firm single mattresses) so loads of room and a single bed.Bar served the usual kind of fare and was to the usual standard . Entertainment was a bit thin on the ground and centred mainly on Elia bar in the main hotel but maybe this was because it was early in the season and also during the World Cup where the main focus was showing the games. The apartments have their own steps directly onto a thin strip on sand that connects to the beach.Used to cut along the beach at night to get to some of the bars further down but if the tide was in it involved a bit of wave dodging - if you didn't want to do this you could either walk round via the road or use the steps to the beach at the excellent restaurant Philosophia. Lots of choice in Pefkos to eat and drink without it being too busy, there's also some restaurants if you turn right at the main road away from the town , Anixis definately worth a visit. Try the glass bottom boat trip to Lindos - not your run of the mill boat trip , very entertaiining !! All in all an excellent holiday would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes