Returned yesterday, travelled as a family of 3, and were not disappointed overall with the holiday. The rooms are of a decent size, and very clean, the pools are immaculate and the grounds the same. We stayed in block D with a partial sea view which was very nice, and away from any noise from the shows. As the Lindia Thalassa is part of a group we only used the pool connected with our apartments once, and found it to be a little noisy for our taste, so used the pool at the Island Blu instead, which was fabulous !! We found the food at the Elia restaurant and Almyra pool bar at the Island Blu to be really lovely, in fact it was far nicer than the food served at the pool bar at the Lindia Thalassa, yet it is the same chain of hotels?! The only thing we found lacking, and this is a personal choice, is that as it is part of a chain of hotels and not family run, it lacks the friendly atmosphere found in smaller, family run hotels. But, as I say, this is down to personal choice. The beach is closeby down a few steps and the sea is just gorgeous!! I feel that I need to mention the staff who work here, as they do a fabulous job and every one of them deserves recognition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes