Stayed for two weeks, had a great room thanks to the lovely Maria on reception! Only two little points to note - air con is very expensive - €200 for two weeks in a 2 bed apartment, and it was essential. Our 2 bed had nowhere to sit in the kitchen area so we had to use the balcony which was a bit of a squeeze for 4. Some 2 beds are bigger, with a table and chairs in the kitchen. We bought a wifi card for €20, at times it didn't work, and we definitely didn't get 800 minutes. However, there's lots of free wifi in the resort itself. Apartment was very well equipped for self catering. Cleanest apartments I have ever stayed in. Maria and Sophia on reception were excellent, very helpful. We were in block B, and it was very quiet at night time. The resort itself is great, about 40 restaurants and lots of cafes/bars/crepe houses to choose from also. Food in all the restaurants was excellent, our favourites were Corallis and the Italian, called I think Pepperonico. We took a taxi to Lindos and got donkeys to the Acropolis, stayed for a swim and lunch in Lindos and then came back another night for dinner and a wander around the shops. It's a beautiful village, but I think I'd prefer to stay in Pefkos. Went to the Water Park on the free bus - a bit chaotic and a lot of queues, even though we went on the "quiet" day. All in all, a fab resort. We enjoyed it so much, we booked for next year before we even left!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a world of Sun kissed days and deep blue Seas...Enjoy the fabled Greek hospitality...Welcome to our World...An elegant a comfortable hotel, like its sister hotel Pefki Islands Resort, it’s built like a village.It’s 90 rooms are divided into 5 blocks spreads over an area of approximately 12.000 m2The hotel is build by the seaside and it also boasts of beautiful gardens and a separate reception building with a spacious Super Market. It includes an indoor bar, billiards room and kids club room.The reception overlooks the large swimming pool with the swim-up bar.Additionally the reception building houses a folklore Museum – a unique collection of artifacts and costumes from the Dodecanese Islands.Appeals to those looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful, friendly resort, particular for couples and families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Lindia Thalassa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindia Thalassa Hotel Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Pefkos
- Lindia Thalassa Resort Pefkos, Rhodes