I stayed at pefkos village along with my parents and my fiancé in August for a family wedding. The staff are brilliant by day two they knew you by name and always asked how you were doing but the accommodation is lacking. We had two one bedroom apartments that were supposedly able to sleep three people only if the third person minds sleeping behind the front door and does not take any belongings with them as the only wardrobe is in the main bedroom. Lets hope they don't need to use the shower as this is technically an en-suite so no real communal use. In my apartment we had to get maintenance in to our room within 30mins of checking to fix the broken shower. The food on site is brill really enjoyed BBQ night can recommend to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the outskirts of the resort and just 20 meters from a fantastic sandy bay, the Pefkos village Resort is the ideal place for a relaxing and unique holiday. The hotel is recently renovated and built in a traditional Greek style. The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated. The complex is within a walking distance from the center of the resort and only 5 km from Lindos. most importantly the staff here will be more than happy to make sure you have a great holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pefkos Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefkos Village Hotel Pefkos
- Pefkos Village Resort Rhodes