Stayed here for two weeks with our young family. Children aged 11, 4 and 1.. now where to begin...
The apartment was huge even with 5 of us! A brilliant walk in wardrobe. Very comfortable double bed (and pillows) never found anywhere with good pillows apart from here and a massive terrace outside with a view of the sea.
The cleaners were so friendly and always said hello with a big smile on there face.
The food was so reasonably priced we ate lunch there most day by the pool. It was also delicious and had a great variety with traditional greek food and good old english classics.
The bar men- both Yiannis and Antonios were brilliant, putting our childrens drinks in the fridge that they hadnt finished so they were there the next time we went down to the pool. We didnt even have to ask them they just did it! Even Marcel the new barmaid was so friendly especially with the children. All our children loved them all!
Reception. Welk what can i say. I may aswell have hired Michelle and Anthoula as my personal assistants! They were just fab. We were getting married while we were over there and the help they gave me was just brilliant. They couldnt do enough for you and were always happy to help.
We ordered food from the online shop before we arrived and it was waiting for us at the apartment when we arrived. while we were over there we could also order shopping that would be sent straight to out room from their main supermarket in pefkos!
I have honestly never stayed anywhere with such helpful friendly people.
The walk into pefkos for us was perfect.. we dont like to be right in the centre of all the hustle and bustle, so an evening stroll into the centre for us was just fine.
The pool area was lovely. Sunbeds were comfortable and the music?? Perfect. I dont understand how anybody could say it was too loud.. on all night. It was very relaxing and added to the lovely chilled atmosphere that is pefkos village resort.
Thankyou to all the brilliant staff at this wonderful hotel. We hope to see you alk again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the outskirts of the resort and just 20 meters from a fantastic sandy bay, the Pefkos village Resort is the ideal place for a relaxing and unique holiday. The hotel is recently renovated and built in a traditional Greek style. The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated. The complex is within a walking distance from the center of the resort and only 5 km from Lindos. most importantly the staff here will be more than happy to make sure you have a great holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Bookgreece.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pefkos Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pefkos Village Hotel Pefkos
- Pefkos Village Resort Rhodes