Coralli Apartments
Matina Pefkos Aparthotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$90
  • Pool
Eagle's Nest Hotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$64
Stella Hotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pefkos Beach Hotel(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Pool
Pefkos Village Resort(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$103
George Beach Studios(Pefkos)(Great Value!)
US$431
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
HotelQuickly
Hotel Ziakis(Pefkos)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsrooms are basiccoralli restaurantfour posterextensive menuair confantastic holidaynext yearpool areawet roombasic greekhuge portionssea viewdouble bedcant waitself cateringcleaned regularlybus stop
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Recently stayed at the coralli, having eaten in their restaurant whilst in pefkos last year we decided to give the apartments a try, and we were not disappointed we had apartment o one of the beach/ sea facing apartments.And I really couldnt fault it,along with the bedding and towels were cleaned and changed regularly, the apartment had a hairdryer iron and ironing board and clothes airer, cups glasses plates cutlery saucepans toaster and kettle, I did find when I went to make some boiled eggs the hotplate was rather slow( not a major problem). Yes the room is very basic but all in all good,the views are breathtaking! The service by Tsmabika and her staff are is excellent and they go above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible, and the food is as ever delicious and cooked to perfection!

11  Thank Amanda P
Theodor_Dimitriu, Public Relations Manager at Coralli Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Thank you very much for your visit to our establishment and we are happy to know that you enjoyed our services! We are doing our best to have the best quality and the best service for your needs.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed at Coralli second week in July and would recommend it without hesitation. This was my 9th visit to Pefkos and always thought Coralli was a bit too far out of the village for my liking. How wrong I was. It's a 10 minute stroll into Pefkos and there's 2 routes, one being the main road and the other along the beach. Being away from the centre I found the place to have a very relaxed atmosphere with slightly lower prices than the centre for drinks, food and supermarket essentials. Hotel staff including waiters and cleaner cannot be praised highly enough. I was staying by myself and they made me feel very welcome and included. Food at Coralli is out of this world and lives up to all the raving reviews I've read. I had a room under the pool and to the side facing Palm Bay hotel and AMAZINGLY went without air conditioning for the week. I just left the window open and got a cool breeze during the night. (The week I was there was particularly windy). The room was basic and in need of some care and attention but perfectly clean and adequate for sleeping and washing in.. I was able to pick up the wifi signal from the Palm Bay hotel from my room terrace. Only one little downside for me was the beach which wasn't soft sand and would be the most amazing beach if it were cleaned up a little with wood and stones removed. However this would in no way put me off going back again as the water was glorious once you got in. All in all I would say Coralli has converted me and after staying so often in the middle of Pefkos, given the choice I would go back to Coralli with it's relaxed atmosphere and genuine warm welcome.

Room Tip: Rooms under the pool give easy access to the beach
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
11  Thank Frizz6533

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had a fab holiday at the Coralli. The staff are amazing, especially Nikos and his Joey Essex impressions! Food is amazing, as are the cocktails. Right on the beach, and only a 10 min flat walk to town, it was a good location for us. The only downside was our room had a smell of tobacco smoke coming through the extractor fan in the bathroom, but as it was below the bar area this couldn't be helped, and we weren't in the room during the day anyway. We have decided we definitely will be staying again next year!

Room Tip: All rooms on bar side of the road are the same, although some face rooms from the hotel next door so you do hear the guests there
1  Thank LisaJSullivan
Reviewed 23 July 2014

If I was reviewing the Coralli Restaurant I would be rating this as excellent however I am reviewing the apartment and the room we were in was not ideal for us. The only outside space for room 16 which was the other side of the road from the restaurant and pool was a courtyard shared between six apartments this was such a shame as we do like to have some privacy and we really didn't get any, some of the other rooms did seem to fare much better in this respect we were perhaps just unlucky. We also had a view of the back of the apartments in front of us with the water tanks! Was nice to have a double bed and a single in the room and we found the bathroom to be quite luxurious for Greece with a shower cubicle, lots of hot water and very clean and new. No chance of cooking in the room really with 2 very small rings but then I don't go on holiday to cook, the toaster was very handy as was the kettle. Air con worked great and the charge was 50 Euros for the week which is pretty much the norm.
We found the pool area to be very cramped with not much room between the beds and some people just don't seem to have spacial awareness! We also found that you had to be up early to get your towel on a bed and we are quite early risers.
The huge plus points for the Coralli are the amazing staff and the wonderful food, every meal that we had was fantastic I would happily visit again just for the restaurant - but I would probably look for different accomodation if I were to come back to Pefkos again.
Try the cocktails in Zig Zag, best caipirinha I've had for a long time!

1  Thank valleysviz
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We traveled as a couple (both 20 years old) for two weeks in June-July and we can honestly say we loved every minute of our holiday! Firstly, as everyone else has already mentioned, the staff are so so so lovely. We arrived at 1am to see Nikos waiting for us, we had the warmest welcome and felt at home straight away. He showed us to our room and then told us where we could get something to eat and drink as the Coralli restaurant was closed for the night. The transfer was the only downside as it took about 2 hours 30 minutes, but a lot of people had much quicker transfers (1 hour/1 hour and a half) than us who booked with different companies (we went with resorthoppa).

The room was just as expected and just what we needed, we were surprised to have a double bed rather than two twin beds pushed together as that is what we're used to on holiday. The bed was comfy and there were spare pillows in the wardrobe if we needed them. The kitchen area consisted of two hobs, a toaster, a kettle and plenty of plates, bowls, mugs, cutlery, utensils; we never used the kitchen facilities as we ate in the restaurant every day, the room also had a fridge/freezer. Air con and safety deposit boxes are available to purchase for your stay, we paid €127 for both for 13 nights which we thought was reasonable, we wouldn't have coped without the aircon! The bathroom was perfectly fine with a powerful shower and we always had hot water. The cleanliness of Coralli was 5 out of 5, the bins were emptied every day and the room was cleaned every other day.

The pool area is lovely, especially with the added fine dining area. Don't worry about the review that said the pool is ruined because of this, because it definitely isn't! The pool and poolside are in the sun all day, no the umbrellas aren't adjustable but if you end up in the shade you can always move your sunbed! We never struggled to get sunbeds, even when we turned up to the pool at midday. There is free wifi in the restaurant.

Now for the food; it was AMAZING. We ate breakfast and dinner every day at Coralli and never had a bad meal, we also had our evening meal there a few times and if we didn't like trying new places so much, we'd have happily eaten there every night. The menu is huge, but this didn't put us off, there's a big enough selection to suit everyone.

The location of Coralli is perfect, right on the beach and a 5 minute walk to the centre of Pefkos. There is also a bus stop outside the hotel next door where you can get buses to Lindos, Rhodes, Faliraki and the water park (the water park bus is free), as well as everywhere else on the Island. We traveled to Lindos which was €1.60 each way as it's only a 10 minute journey, we definitely recommend going to Lindos as it's beautiful. We also traveled to Rhodes town which was around €5.50 each way and took 1 hour and 20 minutes, also worth a visit!

Pefkos centre is lovely, there are plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from which are a 5 minute walk from Coralli. A few places to try are Hellas restaurant and Zig Zag cocktail bar. It's not too loud and lively, but there's plenty to do and plenty of places to go, we went for 2 weeks and could have stayed for the whole summer without getting bored. The beaches are beautiful and the sunbeds and parasols are €4 per person per day, but if you don't like to pay there's plenty of room to just put your towels down on the sand!

Nikos, Tsambika and everyone else at the Coralli are amazing, they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They really are what made our holiday and we're already arranging our next visit as we loved it so much, we even made friends with the Coralli cat! They're all so friendly and make so much effort to get to know you, their customer service is flawless. Nikos is hilarious, he loves to learn local dialect and even knows Barnsley slang! I could talk about the people at Coralli forever as they were so nice, we can't thank everyone at the Coralli enough for making our holiday so amazing and we miss them all so much, we can't wait to return and we can't recommend it enough!

Thanks to everyone for a lovely holiday and we'll see you soon,

Alice and Lewis :) x