We stayed a week in July and boy was it hot! I loved how the apartments were situated, but did think the price of air conditioning was a bit high. Beach is so close and great, and spent a lot of time in the Oasis directly opposite the Matina. The resort is very quiet which suited me but my 19 y/o son and his girlfriend would probably have liked a bit more of a "lively" holiday. Fuse 2 was a great bar for relaxing in at night and just 200 yards up the road. Overall the Matina had friendly staff, great service and i slept fantasticaly every night. Ultimate test - would i go back - YES!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes