Great base for the holiday and very close to the gorgeous beach. The staff are great and the rooms are clean and comfy, if basic. Our bathroom was disappointing as the shower was faulty and you couldn't have a bath without the plug getting stuck in the plug hole but we managed, somehow. Drinks in the Matina bar were good/reasonably priced. Food in the Peoples bar was disappointing. The pools are nice and were empty - we stayed towards the end if season though, otherwise I would imagine it would get chocker as it's definitely a family resort. If you have mobility problems, this is at the bottom of a steep hill if you're thinking of venturing out - not a problem for us, but would imagine it could be troublesome for others. All in all, would probably stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes