Third visit to Pefkos and first time at Matinas and we were very happy with our stay.
The rooms are well above average for a "Greek self-catering experience" - clean, comfortable, decent kitchen facilities and everything worked! Location is perfect - a few yards from the beach and just set back enough from the bars not to suffer any disturbance at night. Lovely pool, friendly staff. Pefkos is a nice little resort with a decent choice of bars and restaurants. It seems to be geared towards the British tourist, rather than an authentic Greek Experience, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. Busses run fairly regularly to the North of the island (Rhodes, Lindos), but if you want to go to Prassinissos (the southern tip) beware- they dont go there after the end of September!
Cant find anything negative to say.. well done to the management team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes