We have just returned from the Matina Aparthotel and had a fantastic time. I cannot understand the terrible review below but please don't take any notice. Maybe they have got the hotel mixed up with another one!!
I honestly could not find anything bad about the Matina. Everything was fantastic. The staff were the friendliest I've ever come across. The studio apartment was very roomy and quiet. The actual complex was brilliant with two lovely pools and loads of comfortable sunbeds.
We were with a party of around 35 and attending a wedding. The wedding coordinator, Amy, also worked in the reception. She made the wedding go without a hitch (apart from the weather later on in the day but even she couldn't sort that one out). She just moved the wedding downstairs into reception and we all had a fantastic time.
We would love to come back to Pefkos one day and when we do it will be to the Matina. Thank you for a lovely holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes