I have recently returned from the Matina Apartments where 34 of us went for my daughters wedding. The first week was lovely it was quiet, relaxing and safe but the second week was exactly as Chris below explained. Youngsters drinking cans all day by the pool and no consideration for the children around them. That area of the pool was a no go. As there are weddings you can expect large groups but at least consider others there were 34 of us but we all know how to behave. I think management should step in and put a stop to this as if I wanted to go to Magaluf I would have done. The facilities are great and the staff very friendly. I didnt have an issue with my room as it was very clean with regular fresh towels. The pool area could have been cleaner though. There is also an issue with health and safety in the childrens park.
All in all our holiday was great and the wedding was perfect although this was not at the Matina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes