My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Martina. All the staff on reception are extremely professional and hard working.
We found Thomas Cook to be completely useless and didn't even see the rep for the whole of our two week stay (we will try and book with Fly2 next time) and the girls on reception took the brunt of complaints about the lack of Thomas Cook information but always tried to help and keep customers happy. The people’s cafe was great. Excellent food at fair prices, fabulous service and a great atmosphere - no loud music which was a relief. Valentina and all the staff are fantastic and extremely good with children. We had a great sea view from the older block on the ground floor (room 107) although it can be a bit noisy in the evening as it is right next to the bar where Karaoke takes place. The hotel is two minutes walk from the beach, which is fabulous and not at all commercialised. The cleaners work really hard and on the whole the rooms are clean (obviously it’s self-catering so you have to take some responsibility in keeping it clean and tidy). Lastly, the on site shop is really good and again, the staff are friendly and helpful. We recommend this Aparthotel wholeheartedly.
* A note to the manager (sorry we don't know your name).We noticed you run a tight ship and are very hands-on which is great, but as you do regularly work in the cafe and restaraunt It would be nice to see you smile a bit more and perhaps wear smarter clothing rather than jeans, T shirt and trainers - we hope you accept this as a friedly suggestion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes