I went with my family for a two week stay at the matina, and although it is in a great location I was exteremly disappointed with the room (310- in the old part) there was dust everywhere! and dead insects on the batroom shelf which where still there when we left even after telling the maid many times. The staff overall were nice, however some were not especially the maid and some of the entertainment team. The pool side wasn't regularly cleaned and some of the sun loungers were broken. Its extremely overpriced for what it is and won't be returning to the hotel.. however, pefkos is a lovely place and will definitely will go back at some point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 50 metres from Pefkos main beach, the Matina hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing yet unforgettable holiday. The peaceful location and the friendly, fun atmosphere appeal to all types of guests, from families to couples and everything in between. Most importantly, we, the management and all staff at the hotel will do our very best to ensure the only thought in your mind when leaving the hotel is the idea of coming back again! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Matina Pefkos Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matina Aparthotel Hotel Pefkos
- Matina Pefkos Aparthotel Rhodes