“Great value and lots of charm”
Review of Maloni Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Florent
Maloni Hotel
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Saint Florent
London, United Kingdom
“Great value and lots of charm”
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

I he a great sleep at this lovely quaint hotel. The room are very cute and it's a peaceful place. The 5euri breakfast is also a complete steal. Cheap and cheerful in Saibt-Florent. Much welcomed in expensive Corsica.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Suzanne G

Business
Seewiesen, Austria
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I spent 1 week at Maloni, together with my little son;
whenever I think of my trip to Corse and to the Maloni hotel, I am having a little smile on my face ;I simply loved this unique hotel.
The "hardware" was as it should be (rooms, parking, garden, breakfast....)
the "software" was simply unique; the room decorations - all done by Patrizia - were absolutely charming, the garden with its wide varity of plants very interesting, and the welcoming and open attitude of the hotel owners made me and my little boy (8 and not even french speaking ) immediately felt at home;
I certainly will come back! Thank you so much Patrizia and Alex for this perfect holiday

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank christina-bella
Reviewed 16 July 2008

As it was July, it was very difficult to find a hotel in Saint-Florent, our destination. We finally found this hotel a few miles outside of Saint-Florent. When we first entered the parking lot, we were appalled. It was dirt, full of waist high weeds, a unfinished walls, junkie cars and piles of debris from the yard. Walking further up into the garden we found old children's toys and, amongst the plants, many huge weeds. It all looked like it hadn't been touched in ages. The front of the hotel-really more like a bed and breakfast-was also full of junk, discarded pots either empty or full of dead plants. We were greeted by a nice guy and our room turned out to be okay although the set up is basically just a row of square rooms with no windows. It was clean, however, nicely painted, a separate bathroom and, important to me, an a/c. The ownder had us all meet for drinks at the table where we first met him which was nice, and he had a lot of information about the area and where to eat. The next morning we had a nice continental breakfast.

• Liked — Air condtioned, pleasant owner
  • Disliked — Outside the town, very bad first impression
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank lpennin104