Looking for a nice, cozy hotel with a great location and good customer service?
Not so keen on those amazing (and not so personal) five-star hotels?
Loving beautiful, guaranteed sea side views and your own private balcony?
Interested on cooking a few meals yourself or having something for the worst hunger on your own fridge?
Appreciate clean and spacious room?
OK, book this hotel.
We chose Coconut Court for our first holiday in the Caribbean ever. What a good choice we made! Personally we don't look for fancy five stars but a place to feel like at home. We value good service, clean environment, balcony(!) with a nice view and reasonable prices. Read almost all the reviews before going there and most of them are accurate. (I was impressed by the fact that the hotel management really takes time to read and reply the reviews!)
Yes, there are some birds at the breakfast area -you're in the tropics. Cover your plate or look after it.
Yes, it is an older building, but well and regularly maintained.
Yes, the beach underwater is more rocky than some other. But! It is so much more beautiful and comfortable with the palm trees, it's shallower and the reef gives you an aquarium right on your own beach. The day you wish to feel the white powdery sand, walk 200m and you're there. We loved the fact your own beach is lovely and interesting and then there's a walking distance to a few different kinds of beaches. If you have very sensitive feet for the little rocks, like my husband has, bring shoes, like he did. He wore them once. :)
Have to say, we only had one idea for improvement. We paid for the room with the best view (worth it!!) and for those rooms you can't ask for a room with gas stove etc. The last day we suggested one of the owners to have small electric cooking plates and pots to borrow to the ones hoping for it. She asked if we actually asked for one? No, we didn't. We should have, they have even those!
So no complaints here! Just pure recommendations! We loved the hotel! And that's mostly because the owners love people and enjoy working for their customers. And it shows!
We'll be back.
Ps. If any hesitations or questions, email the hotel. You'll get a quick and accurate answer.
Ja muutama sana suomeksi.
Kodikas hotelli, jossa todella välitetään asiakkaista. Erinomainen palvelu, ihana ranta ja upea näköala huoneista, joissa rajoittamaton merinäkymä (on extramaksun arvoinen!).
Omistajat kertoivat, että suomalaisen matkatoimiston valikoimassa on nyt myös heidän hotellinsa (mikä pitää paikkansa) ja he odottivat kovasti vieraita pohjoisesta ja miettivät miten parhaiten huomioida nuo kaukomatkaajat.
Me todella viihdyttiin ja ensi kerralla varataan sama hotelli! Suosittelemme!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm. Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Enjoy happy service and outstanding value with free added value for all guests including roundtrip airport transfers, a bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, shopping shuttle service from the hotel to Bridgetown and free WIFI. Recently renovated, with 112 spacious hotel rooms that face the ocean, Coconut Court offers great value and a gorgeous beachfront location! All hotel rooms are comfortably furnished with air conditioning, partial kitchenette facilities, cable TV and private balcony. Full self-catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors in the Annex. (Located off-site). The beautiful beach is shaded with coconut trees with plenty of room for sunbathing. The large protected lagoon is safe for swimming and snorkelling for all ages. The pool deck features a freshwater pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well as a separate children’s paddling pool. There are 2 restaurants and a beach bar serving lazy lunches and tasty home cooked meals. Weekly entertainment includes live music, Managers Rum Punch Party, Beach BBQ’s and moonlight movies on the beach. Guests can also enjoy daily cocktail specials and happy hours. Book directly with the hotel and Free breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings