we stayed for 14 days on all inclusive which clearly was not normal the restaurant franchaised out only 12 weeks before same menu morning noon and night do you want snack menu for diner we did not, went all inclusive as husband had a recent heart attack and stroke needed everything on site food choice awful had to ask for plain food for my husband at breakfast for his diner even then not always there never any specials same cafe menu for 2 weeks would like to have gone for diner with nice bottle of wine just once diner is a big part of day when on hols not possible here but hotel lovely and staff really nice get their act together with food and would be perfect food before franchaise was brilliant everything else as normal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm. Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Enjoy happy service and outstanding value with free added value for all guests including roundtrip airport transfers, a bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, shopping shuttle service from the hotel to Bridgetown and free WIFI. Recently renovated, with 112 spacious hotel rooms that face the ocean, Coconut Court offers great value and a gorgeous beachfront location! All hotel rooms are comfortably furnished with air conditioning, partial kitchenette facilities, cable TV and private balcony. Full self-catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors in the Annex. (Located off-site). The beautiful beach is shaded with coconut trees with plenty of room for sunbathing. The large protected lagoon is safe for swimming and snorkelling for all ages. The pool deck features a freshwater pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well as a separate children’s paddling pool. There are 2 restaurants and a beach bar serving lazy lunches and tasty home cooked meals. Weekly entertainment includes live music, Managers Rum Punch Party, Beach BBQ’s and moonlight movies on the beach. Guests can also enjoy daily cocktail specials and happy hours. Book directly with the hotel and Free breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, West Indies, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings