Well Barbados!! and not at silly prices either. Coconut Court is of a good standard and situated in an ideal location. Yes we did spend a reasonable amount of time sitting at the beach bar chatting with Shaun while drinking Banks or rum punch. The rooms are of a good size and are kept clean and tidy (which is not an easy task with my 16 year old teenage daughter). The beach is right on the doorstep and is beautiful and only a short stroll to pick up the famous boardwalk which takes you straight to Rockley beach and Hasting Plaza where there are shops, bars and resturants. I would certainly recommend this hotel and we will be returning later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm. Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. Enjoy happy service and outstanding value with free added value for all guests including roundtrip airport transfers, a bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, shopping shuttle service from the hotel to Bridgetown and free WIFI. Recently renovated, with 112 spacious hotel rooms that face the ocean, Coconut Court offers great value and a gorgeous beachfront location! All hotel rooms are comfortably furnished with air conditioning, partial kitchenette facilities, cable TV and private balcony. Full self-catering apartments also available for families and long stay visitors in the Annex. (Located off-site). The beautiful beach is shaded with coconut trees with plenty of room for sunbathing. The large protected lagoon is safe for swimming and snorkelling for all ages. The pool deck features a freshwater pool and outdoor Jacuzzi as well as a separate children’s paddling pool. There are 2 restaurants and a beach bar serving lazy lunches and tasty home cooked meals. Weekly entertainment includes live music, Managers Rum Punch Party, Beach BBQ’s and moonlight movies on the beach. Guests can also enjoy daily cocktail specials and happy hours. Book directly with the hotel and Free breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings