We chose this hotel based purely on the reviews here on tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. It was the first time we had visited Barbados and even the Carribean so we really needed a word of mouth recommendation to give us the confidence we needed to pay for the flights when budget was such an issue this year.
The hotel room was great - big, cool, clean and with a brilliant view that I just could not get over. Every morning without fail, opening the curtains to see the ocean was the first thing i did upon waking.
The hotel staff without exception were excellent. Stand outs were: Antonio at the beach bar, Mark at the deck restaurant, the two guys on security - apologies but I am bad with names and many others too.
The beach is excellent - from travelling around the island it seemed to be the best, widest, cleanest and safest that we saw.
The food at the restaurant was also very good. And the happy hours are at great times of day for a beer or rum punch.The curry night was great value and provided some great flavours. We ate out most nights and there is plenty of places to eat and we always found the food to be really tasty, clean, fresh and about the same cost as back home in the UK.
I already feel that this review is too similar to others that I remember reading when we were searching for a hotel on the island so I am going to cut it short with this. I have booked my last three holdiays to Japan, Spain and Barbados all off the back of reviews found here on Tripadvisor. Its the best way to get a 'real review'. Coconut Court Beach Hotel is in an excellent location, is set at fair price - you would be wasting a lot of money to go to a pricier hotel with slightly better rooms and facilities, with staff who know that word of mouth recommendations are the corner stone of their business. Its a great place so just go.
Paul and Lucy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned hotel located directly on a lovely beach, adjacent to the Boardwalk in the UNESCO district. Renovated in 2015 with 112 spacious ocean-facing studios equipped with efficient kitchenettes and free WIFI. Happy service and outstanding value with Free roundtrip airport transfers, Free bottle of Pirate Punch and Free shopping shuttle service to Bridgetown included. Book directly with the hotel and Free Continental breakfast buffet is included too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Destinology, Travelbag and LateRooms so you can book your Coconut Court Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Court Beach Hastings
- Coconut Court Beach Hotel Barbados/Hastings